Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies and Disclaimers
(A) The word ” You ” refers to any person visiting, reading content, commenting, leaving feedback, contacting us or using any services of our website www.homeopathy365.com
(B) The word ” Us ” refers to M/S Homeopathy 365
(C) The word “Our Organization ” refers to M/S Homeopathy 365 , its management and employees
(D) The word ” Our Website ” refers to www.homeopathy365.com
Homeopathy365 is a online homeopathic clinic, where you from anywhere around the world can consult qualified Homeopathic practitioner doctors and doctors can prescribe medicines to the you on the basis of symptoms and information provided by you during the discussing with the doctor. You can also by medicines prescribed by our doctors from us.
Our Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies and Disclaimers are as follow:
- Each and every Homeopathic doctor of Homeopathy 365 is well qualified and holds a legal degree in Homeopathy and are working practitioner doctors having good deep experience in homeopathy.
- Our website is not for emergency treatment needed cases , so if you are in need of an emergency treatment then please consult to registered medical practitioner nearby you, and please do not wait for feedback from our side.
- You also agree that Homeopathy is legalized and recognized in your State or Country of Residence and you have rights to choose line of treatment you wish to pursue. And most importantly you are taking conscious decision to pursue homeopathic treatment and you take entire responsibility. If any adverse situation arises during the course of treatment with us then our doctors are not responsible at all for that adverse situation.
In any case during the course of treatment any adverse situation arises (in case of an emergency), you are advised to consult to registered medical practitioner nearby you, and please do not wait for feedback from our side.
- You agree to be above 18 years of age and are of a sound mind to use our website www.homeopathy365.com. If you are younger than 18 or of unsound mind then your parents or any guardian above 18 years should use this website.
- You agree that the medicine prescribed to you is on the basis of the information and symptoms you told during the discussion with the doctor. We believe in you and believe that information provided by you is true to the best of your knowledge. In situation due to false or incomplete or inaccurate information given by you, there are chances of inaccurate/wrong diagnosis and the medicine thus prescribed may not give you the desired results.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless M/s Homeopathy365, all our doctors, physicians, health care professionals, our officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers, employees and any other staff or member of our organization from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to our Website and/or the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
- Our fiscal relationship is limited to the consultation fee and medicine fees you pay to us.
- All the website content on www.homeopathy365.com is sole property of M/S Homeopathy 365 , registered at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. However, if you feel that we have violated the intellectual property rights vesting in any organization and/or individual, we request you to please write or call to us and we will immediately take corrective measures to solve the situation. However, since this use is unintentional we are not liable for any action of infringement/passing off under the Law of India for the time being in force and nor are we liable for any action in other jurisdiction.
- Homeopathy365 will keep data collected by us from you on our website safe and secure. We realize that information about your health is a personal and private matter. We will not share your any data with anybody outside M/s Homeopathy 365.
- We may use your email address or the phone number or the address for our marketing campaigns but be confident that we will not share it to anybody outside our organization.
- Please be aware that if you leave any information, comments, feedback, notes, messages to us through our Web site, your submissions shall become the exclusive property of Homeopathy365 and can be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose without compensation to you.
- We may gather information about your computer whenever your visit our website. We use this information to know how visitors are using our website. Such information will not identify you personally and will never gather your personal details . The data is purely statistical, about our visitors and their use of our site.
- When you make payment to us , your all the financial data is 100% safe and secure. All the data during payment is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Our website is not targeted to users in a particular locality or country , nor is it intended to constitute the doing of business in any jurisdiction. This Agreement is entered-into and performed in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, and is governed by and shall be construed in all respects under the laws of India, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to the Service of our website, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of Consumer Redressal Forum in Jaipur or India, as the case may be. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- The fee given by you to get your medicine prescribed by our Homeopathic Doctor is Non-Refundable. You do not have any right to ask for its refund.
- If you order medicine from us, we do not have return policy. We will not accept back the medicines once delivered to you. So before ordering medicines from us ask as much questions that you want from our doctors or support staff.
- If medicines ordered by you , at the time from delivery the packet is tampered or not in proper shape then please do not accept the delivery and contact us immediately for the said issue. Your health is very important for us , so we want you shall get proper medications that are sealed pack , never touched by human hands.
- If you breach these terms and conditions, policies in any way then we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach and we can bring court proceedings against you
The above Terms and conditions, Privacy Policies, any other policies and disclaimers may be changed or modified or new Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies and Disclaimers can be added by M/S Homeopathy 365 anytime when we wish to do so. Whenever it happens it will be updated on this page with new date and time.
M/S HOMEOPATHY 365
This Page was Lastly Modified on 06 July 2016 05:00 pm
If you have any questions or issues regarding the Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies and Disclaimers of our website then please contact us at:
Our Corporate Office Working Hours are Monday to Saturday 10 Am to 10 Pm IST